.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

I had a splendid day yesterday and today! Yesterday, was with Gina & brother for dinner, Swenses was full so we ate at Hei Sushi instead, I suppose it's the same outlet, all under Sake Sushi. Yes. Neoprints were fun with them :D Yay! The pictures took using Gina's Camera turned out fabulous.
Today, spent my day with Bestfriend, Jazmyne T !!!
Yay! Everything I wanna say to you, is all in the email I sent to you :D With love.
Thanks Mr Low Wei Cong for the Sushi treat :D
You know, I appreciate alooooooooooooot! You Egg Salmon King xD
Thanks loads to your mummy too! For giving you the money :D Yay! Tomorrow's your birthday, I'm gonna stay up till 12am just to wish you Happy Birthday! :D Mine's coming, hohoho [:
Okay, I'm meeting Mindy & Huimin at 7.30am tomorrow morning, our beloved Sunday Morning(: Then, Yunping too!(: Yay! Dinner tomorrow night.
My dear brother owes me $21. We decided to buy for momma that Chanel Lipstick which cost $42. & I gotten for momma a Prints Card and Saga Seeds too :D Yay us! My dearest lil' sister gotten her loads of stuff, and she even wrapped it up! Omg, yay sister! K, yay trios!
Yay! There's "Smile Again" tonight :D
Man, I love this few days, but I'm not gonna love it after the exams!
Yay Bye,
SherylC.